My pop-up drinking bottle is leaking. What should I do?
Check that all the parts are in place. It is important that the silicone ring is fitted properly.
For pop-up drinks bottles made before 2018, follow these steps:
- Unscrew the cap from the bottle.
- Before taking the cap apart, open the spout.
- Unscrew the grey holder with the serrated edge from the cap by turning it anti-clockwise.
- Remove the spout with the sealing ring and the metal spring from the cap. This is done by pressing the spout release button and simultaneously removing the spout with the spring and seal.
- You can now clean these individual parts. Although these parts can all be cleaned in the dishwasher, we recommend washing them by hand.
- Before putting the cap back together, check that the sealing ring is still in place on the spout. You can do this by checking that the hole of the sealing ring on the inside of the spout is round. If this is not the case, reposition the seal on the spout.
- Place the spout with the sealing ring and spring back inside the cap. This is done by pressing the release button as you insert the spout and seal.
- Screw the grey holder with the serrated edge clockwise into the cap and make sure that it is firmly in place.
- Press the spout closed again.
For more information, see the instruction video below: